I’m an American digital marketing executive and I help businesses introduce research-based new media strategies into their processes layers to connect with new customers and steer them to experiences, decisions and transactions, period.
While the internet is overflowing with people who say the same thing about themselves (I call them Schmexperts = schmuck + ‘experts’), some of them are actually quite good at it. My essential difference is that I deliver results, backed by my own case studies, rather than showing you recycled bullet points and throwing around fancy buzzwords.
I am the co-founder and CEO of CrushIQ. We are not social media ‘experts’ or ‘gurus’ - we are Digital Business Architects.
Formerly, I was with The New York Times Company, where I advised business leadership on emerging profitable digital solutions for them. Prior to that, I was the co-founder and CEO of SayItSocial, the nationwide social media marketing tools and education company.
I have been engaged in technology consulting for nearly 20 years am frequently tapped to speak at events such as SMX, Social Media World Forum, REBarCamp, NACSP, Annual Home Selling Summit 2010, and am regularly contacted as a social media reference by the likes of ABC News, AT&T, CNN, The New York Times, and numerous others.
I’ve spoken to thousands of people about how they use social media in their work, in all sorts and sizes of businesses. I share with you what I have learned from them and I will help you take the most valuable principles and help you adapt them into a best practice for your business with monetary conversions as the bottom line.
Among my other service products:
- My Google Voice number: 960.960.7699 - This ongoing service lets retained clients contact me to ask opinions, do analysis or find talented contractors on an ad hoc basis. It is not 24/7, but I make myself highly available to clients.
- Creation. I believe that online communities are the next big wave in social media for the enterprise. I have been close to major companies and understand how they have changed their fundamental businesses with communities that serve millions of customers and partners. I can share what I know and help you adapt it to your business.
- Training. I help talented social media conversationalists refine and improve their skills.
- Research. I use my social listening training to research and report on what other companies are doing in social media-related areas that is being successful. In addition to reporting, I analyze and recommend how you should adapt it.
- Other. If it involves digital media strategy, is challenging, and you have supportive leadership 100% behind it, I’m probably interested in it.
To your success,